Chili Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
This is a recipe for Chili Garlic Butter Shrimp.
- 2 lbs. medium to large shrimp cleaned
- 5 pieces red Thai chili pepper minced
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 8 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Place the shrimp in a plate. Rub salt and ground black pepper all over. Let it stay for 10 minutes.
Melt butter in a pan. Add the cooking oil. Once the mixture gets hot, add the garlic and then cook in medium heat until light brown.
Put the chili into the pan. Stir and continue to cook for 30 seconds.
Add the shrimp. Stir-fry until it turns medium orange.
Stir-in the chopped scallions and continue to stir-fry for 1 minute.
Transfer to a serving plate.
Serve. Share and enjoy!