Dinardaraan Recipe (Dinuguan)
This is a recipe for dinardaraan. It is the Ilocano version of dinuguan
- 1 lb. pork shoulder sliced into small cubes
- 3 pieces long green chili peppers
- ¾ cup pork blood
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 2 cups beef broth or water
- ¼ cup white or apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat oil in a cooking pot.
Sauté the garlic and onion until soft
Add the pork and ground black pepper. Sauté until it turns medium brown.
Pour the broth or water. Let boil. Adjust the heat to low. Cook for 25 to 30 minutes. You may add more water if it starts to dry out while you simmer.
Pour the vinegar in the pot. Let boil. Stir. Add the green peppers and pork blood. Continue to cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
Sprinkle some salt to taste.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Share and enjoy!