Cathedral Window Gelatin Recipe
This is a recipe for Cathedral Window Gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup gelatin red, yellow, and green jelly cooked according to package instructions and cubed
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 can condensed milk 14 oz.
- 4 packets unflavored gelatin colorless
Het the pineapple juice in the microwave oven for 35 seconds.
Pour in a mixing bowl. Add the colorless unflavored gelatin. Stir until the gelatin completely dilutes in the juice.
Pour the whipping cream in the bowl and then add the condensed milk. Stir until well blended.
Add the colored jelly cubes. Stir.
Pour the mixture in a Jelly mold large enough to hold everything.
Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Transfer to a plate. Slice and serve.
Share and enjoy!
Serving: 5g | Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 430mg | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 1085IU | Vitamin C: 9.5mg | Calcium: 277mg | Iron: 0.5mg