Pork and Scallion Stir Fry Recipe
This is a recipe for Pork and Scallion Stir Fry
- ½ lb. pork sliced into thin pieces
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 bunch scallion chopped
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Combine pork, soy sauce, ground black pepper, and cornstarch in a bowl. Mix well. Let it stay for 10 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan.
Add the ginger once the oil gets hot. Stir fry for 20 seconds.
Add the pork mixture. Continue to stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until the pork turns medium brown.
Stir-in the scallions. Cook for 3 minutes more.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with a cup of rice.
Share and enjoy!