Danggit Fried Rice
This is a recipe for danggit fried rice. Danggit is a variety of dried fish.
- 3 cups cooked white rice preferably leftovers
- 5 pieces uncooked danggit chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
Heat oil in a wok.
Once the oil starts to get hot, add the garlic. Cook for 10 to 15 seconds.
Add the chopped danggit. Stir-fry until the garlic turns light brown.
Put the rice in the wok and stir-fry. Make sure that all ingredients are well blended. Continue to stir-fry for 5 to 8 minutes.
Transfer the danggit fried rice in a plate. Top with chopped green onions.
Serve. Share and enjoy!