Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe
A simple Turkey noodle soup with celery, carrots, and wide egg noodle.
- 1 1/2 lbs. leftover roast turkey with bones intact
- 2 cups chopped celery hearts
- 2 cups baby carrots sliced in half
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/4 lbs. extra broad egg noodles
- 6 to 7 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken powder or 1 chicken cube
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pour the water in a large soup stock or cooking pot. Bring to a boil.
Put-in the turkey (with bones), celery, onion, and carrots. Boil for 30 to 45 minutes.
Remove the turkey and let it cool down. Discard the meat from the bones and shred the meat.
Place the shredded turkey meat back to the cooking pot. Add the chicken powder or cube. Allow to re-boil.
Add-in the wide noodles and then cook for 10 to 2 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
Share and enjoy!