Ghostly Dark Chocolate Cupcake
This Dark Chocolate Cupcake is perfect for halloween. Its cute ghostly design is interesting for the kids and fits the season, while its rich dark chocolate can make both kids and adults happy.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour sifted
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened Cocoa powder sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda sifted
- 1 large egg
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 10 tablespoons fresh milk
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt sifted
- Ghost candies
- Instant orange colored cupcake icing
Combine AP flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk to incorporate the ingredients. Set aside.
Cream the butter using an electric or sand mixer.
Gradually whisk-in the sugars (white and brown) and egg.
Slowly add the milk while whisking and then gradually put-in the flour mixture. Continue whisking until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Pour the cupcake batter in cupcake colds arranged in cupcake trays.
Bake for 14 to 18 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test
Remove from the oven to cool down. Frost using the instant orange colored frosting and top with a ghost candy.
Serve during your Halloween party. Share and enjoy!
Serving: 6g | Calories: 150kcal