Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe
This is a recipe for Tuna Salad Sandwich.
- 1 14 oz can albacore tuna
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced white onion
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 pieces hamburger bun or slices of loaf bread
- Salt and pepper to taste
Remove the liquid from the canned tuna.
Combine tuna, cheddar cheese, onion, mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar, and celery. Mix well.
Taste the mixture and then add salt and pepper as needed.
Toast the hamburger buns or loaf slices
Arrange the tuna salad in between the buns. You may add vegetables such as sliced tomato and lettuce, if desired. You can also slice the bread in half.
Serve. Share and enjoy!