Pancit canton and sotanghon guisado with chicken, shrimp, and pork.
- 1/2 lb pork sliced
- 1/2 lb chicken boiled and shredded
- 4 pieces Chinese sausage sliced
- 1 lb shrimp shelled and heads removed
- 8 ounces flour sticks pancit canton noodles
- 4 to 6 ounces rice noodles sotanghon soaked in water
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups chicken stock
- 3 cups cabbage chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots julienned
- 1/2 cup dried wood ear soaked in water and chopped (also known as tenga ng daga)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/4 cup parsley cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 cup shrimp juice derived by pounding the head of the shrimp
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 piece chicken cube or bouillon
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat a cooking pot then pour-in cooking oil.
Sauté garlic and onions then add the sliced pork and cook for 3 minutes.
Put-in the Chinese sausage and shredded chicken and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add soy sauce, shrimp juice, salt, ground black pepper, chicken bouillon, and chicken stock then let boil. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
Put the shrimps, cabbage, carrots, and wood ears in then cook for 2 minutes.
Add the soaked noodles then stir. Cook for a minute.
Put-in the flour sticks then stir well. Cook for 3 minutes or until the liquid is gone.
Top with green onions and place calamansi on the side.
Serve hot. Share and enjoy! Mangaon na Ta!
Serving: 6g | Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 1341mg | Potassium: 495mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2976IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg