Healthy Vegetable Soup
This is a recipe for vegetable soup.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup yellow squash sliced
- 1 cup zucchini sliced
- 1 piece red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup green beans sliced into 1 1/2 inches length
- 1 piece yellow onion sliced
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pour vegetable broth in a large cooking pot. Let boil.
Add the onion, cook for a minute.
Put-in the broccoli, yellow squash, zucchini, green beans, and red bell pepper. Allow the liquid to re-boil and then cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Note: do not overcook the veggies. You can turn-off the heat if you think that they are already cooked.
Add salt and pepper to taste (if necessary)
Transfer in individual serving bowls.
Serve. Share and enjoy!