Corned Beef Guisado Recipe
This is a recipe for sauteed corned beef with potatoes using canned corned beef or carne norte.
Servings: 4 people
- 12 ounces canned corned beef
- 1 piece yellow onion sliced
- 1 piece baking potato diced (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3/4 cup beef stock or broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat the oil in a pan.
Sauté crushed garlic and onion.
Add the corned beef and then cook for 5 minutes.
Put-in potatoes, garlic powder, and beef stock. Stir and let boil. Cover and Cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 1039mg | Potassium: 523mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 28.7mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1.9mg