Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
This is a recipe for rotini pasta salad.
Servings: 4 people
- 16 ounces tri color rotini pasta cooked according to package instructions
- 2 piece red bell pepper roasted and chopped or 1/2 cup chopped pimento
- 3/4 cup black olives chopped
- 3 cups steamed broccoli chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine pasta, bell pepper, olives, and broccoli. Gently toss.
Pour-in olive oil.
Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper. Toss.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 618kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 425mg | Potassium: 604mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2390IU | Vitamin C: 136.9mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2.4mg