Grilled Pork Chop with Mango Salsa
Grilled pork chop with a delicious sweet salsa. Pair it with rice or grilled vegetables.
Servings: 3 people
- 3 pieces pork chop about 6 to 8 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Mango Salsa Recipe
- 3/4 cup mango ripe, cubed
- 1 piece red onion minced
- 1 piece red bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup jicama singkamas, cubed
- 1 piece jalapeno pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Make the mango salsa by combining all the salsa ingredients in a medium bowl. Gently mix and then refrigerate.
Meanwhile, make the pork chop rub by combining the garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well.
Apply the rub on the pork chop slices. Let it stand for 15 to 30 minutes.
Grill each side of the pork in medium heat for about 6 to 8 minutes or until fully cooked in the outside. Makes sure not to over grill so that it won’t get dry.
Arrange in a serving plate with some Mango Salsa on the side.
Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 2343mg | Potassium: 752mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 5270IU | Vitamin C: 243.9mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1.3mg