Ginisang Repolyo with Chicken
Sauteed cabbage with chicken, oyster sauce, and bell peppers. This easy vegetable recipe is healthy and delicious.
Servings: 4 people
- ½ head cabbage chopped
- 4 ounces boneless chicken breast sliced thinly
- 1 piece Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1 small red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 small green bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 ½ tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 piece onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a cooking pot.
Saute onion and garlic. Once the onion gets soft, add chicken. Cook until color turns light brown.
Pour ¾ cups water. Let boil.
Add Knorr Chicken Cube. Cover the pot and continue to cook until the water evaporates.
Put the oyster sauce and cabbage into the cooking pot. Stir. Saute for 1 minute.
Add ½ cup water. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
Put the bell peppers into the pot. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Continue to cook for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Share and enjoy!
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 484mg | Potassium: 475mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1975IU | Vitamin C: 120.9mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg