Shrimp, mussel, and squid, curried with coconut milk with a hint of spice.
Servings: 4 people
- 15 pieces mussels cleaned
- 1 piece Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 10 pieces shrimp deveined
- 4 pieces shrimp sliced
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 piece red bell pepper Julienne
- 1 piece green bell pepper Julienne
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 2 thumbs ginger Julienne
- 1 piece onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- fish sauce to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a cooking pot. Add onion. Cook for 20 seconds. Put the garlic and ginger. Continue cooking until onion softens.
Pour coconut milk into the pot. Stir. Cover the pot and let boil.
Add curry powder. Stir until it completely dilutes in coconut milk.
Add Knorr Shrimp Cube. Stir. Put some cayenne pepper powder, if desired.
Add bell peppers, mussels, and shrimp. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir until all ingredients are coated with coconut milk. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add squid. Cook for 1 minute.
Season with fish sauce (patis) and ground black pepper. Cook for 1 minute more.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with rice. Enjoy!
Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 475mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1097IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 5mg