Beef Stir Fry
Quick and easy beef tenderloin stir fry with bell peppers.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1- piece green bell pepper sliced into thick strips
- 1- piece red bell pepper sliced into thick strips
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
Combine beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and ground black pepper. Mix well. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
Add cornstarch into the bowl. Mix until all ingredients are well distributed. Set aside.
Heat oil in a pan. Fry bell peppers for 1 minute. Stir once in a while. Remove bell peppers from the pan. Set aside.
Using the remaining oil, stir fry marinated beef until it starts to brown.
Add fried bell peppers and toss until all ingredients are distributed.
Transfer beef stir fry to a serving plate.
Serve with rice. Share and Enjoy!
Calories: 593kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 511mg | Potassium: 460mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1042IU | Vitamin C: 62mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 3mg