Pandesal and Sardines Pizza
This is a recipe for Pandesal and Sardines Pizza
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time18 mins
- 2 to 3 pieces pandesal
- 2 155 g small cans sardines in tomato sauce
- 3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- A pinch of Italian seasoning optional
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 370F
Slice the pandesal in half. Set aside
Open the cans of sardines. Separate the fish from the tomato sauce.
Combine tomato paste, 2 tablespoons of sauce from the sardines, and Italian seasoning. Stir.
Spread the tomato paste mixture over every slice of pandesal. Arrange 1 to 2 pieces of sardines over each pandesal. Top with a generous amount of cheese.
Arrange on a baking tray. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Top with parsley and red pepper flakes.Serve as snack.
Share and enjoy!