Tuna in Can Sarciado
This is a recipe for Tuna in Can Sarciado.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time17 mins
- 1 12oz. can chunk light tuna in water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 medium tomato cubed
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce patis
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat oil in a pan.
Saute garlic, onion, and tomato until soft.
Add the canned tuna (including the water from the can). Stir. Cook for 3 minutes.
Pour the water into the pan. Let boil.
Beat the egg and then pour into the pan. Let it cook for a few minutes until it starts to form. Stir.
Add ground black pepper and scallions. Cook for 2 minutes.
Pour the fish sauce into the pan. Add more water if preferred.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Share and enjoy!