Tuna Macaroni Salad
This is a recipe for Tuna Macaroni Salad.
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cup Lady's Choice Mayonnaise
- 12 oz. canned tuna flakes drained
- 1 medium red onion minced
- 1 cup minced celery heart
- 6 tablespoons cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 cups water
Prepare the macaroni by boiling water in a cooking pot.
Once the water starts to boil, add the macaroni. Let the water reboil. Continue to boil in medium heat for 7 minutes. Note: Gently stir once every minute when boiling.
Drain the water. Let the macaroni cool down.
Arrange the macaroni in a large mixing bowl.
Add all the remaining ingredients, including Lady's Choice Mayonnaise. Toss until all ingredients are well blended.
Cover the bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Share and enjoy!