Make your weekend more exciting by preparing Tuna Macaroni Salad. It is easy and quick to make. This recipe should be able to help you make your own salad at home in less than 20 minutes. I suggest to involve the entire family in the process so that you can develop your bond with each other. The kids will love it!
I personally love tuna salad and I also adore macaroni salad. Combine these two together, and it spells heaven to me. I love how yummy and tasty this salad turned out. It was also rich and delicious.
My youngest daughter, Danielle, assisted me in preparing this dish. She was very excited to make her favorite salad. In fact, she was able to finish a huge serving after we made the video. Speaking of video, please watch our video below so that you can be guided accordingly.
It is good to plan ahead for the next weekend. If you plan to stay at home, I suggest that you make this dish with your kids. This easy tuna macaroni salad recipe will help you make a successful dish. I am also here to help. You can drop me a comment if you have questions.
Tty this Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cup Lady's Choice Mayonnaise
- 12 oz. canned tuna flakes drained
- 1 medium red onion minced
- 1 cup minced celery heart
- 6 tablespoons cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 cups water
- Prepare the macaroni by boiling water in a cooking pot.
- Once the water starts to boil, add the macaroni. Let the water reboil. Continue to boil in medium heat for 7 minutes. Note: Gently stir once every minute when boiling.
- Drain the water. Let the macaroni cool down.
- Arrange the macaroni in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, including Lady's Choice Mayonnaise. Toss until all ingredients are well blended.
- Cover the bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Share and enjoy!
Watch the Video on How to Cook Tuna Macaroni Salad