Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef
This is a recipe for Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. fresh long green beans sliced diagonally into thin pieces
- 1 cup chopped Napa cabbage
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 to 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat oil in a pan.
Add ground beef. Cook until brown.
Add onion, tomato, and soy sauce. Stir.
Add Napa cabbage. Cover and continue to cook for 5 to 8 minutes in medium heat.
Add the sliced long green beans. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add garlic powder and ground black pepper. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with warm rice.
Share and enjoy!