Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef is a simple, quick, and easy dish to cook for lunch or dinner. This is ideal during busy days, when you have a limited amount of time allotted to prepare your meal. It only takes around 30 minutes (or even lesser) to cook. It also tastes good and it is satisfying.
I usually make this when I want to enjoy a nice simple meal with my family. It enables me to relax and spend more time with the family on the dining table to catch-up.
To me, Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef is perfect with a cup of warm white rice and a condiment composed of fish sauce and cracked red pepper flakes or crushed fresh chili pepper. I also like the idea of having a simple dessert afterwards. I suggest to have this with minatamis na saging.
Try this Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add ground beef. Cook until brown.
- Add onion, tomato, and soy sauce. Stir.
- Add Napa cabbage. Cover and continue to cook for 5 to 8 minutes in medium heat.
- Add the sliced long green beans. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and ground black pepper. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with warm rice.
- Share and enjoy!