Ginisang Reployo with Giniling
This is a recipe for Ginisang Reployo with Giniling
- 1 small head cabbage chopped
- 6 ounces ground pork
- 1 small red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 small green bell pepper sliced into strips
- 4 ripe tomatoes cubed
- 1 small yellow onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat oil in a cooking pot.
Saute garlic until it turns light brown.
Add the onion and tomato. Continue to cook until soft.
Put the ground pork into the pot. Cook until the color turns light brown.
Pour chicken broth and let boil. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Add the bell peppers and cabbage. Cover and cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
Add fish sauce and ground black pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
Transfer to serving bowl. Serve.
Share and enjoy!