Tuna Salad Over Crackers
This is a recipe for Tuna Salad Over Crackers.
- 1 can 6-oz albacore tuna in water, drained
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced celery
- 1 teaspoon superfine mustard powder
- A dash of ground black pepper
- A dash of salt
- 1 pack of soda crackers or snack cracker
Combine tuna, onion, and celery in a bowl. Using a spoon, mix all the ingredients together.
Add mayonnaise and mustard powder. Continue to mix. Taste the mixture and add salt and pepper as needed. Make sure that the ingredients are well blended.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and top over crackers.
Serve. Share and enjoy!