Tuna Salad Over Crackers makes a good appetizer or snack. It is quick and easy to make and friendly on your budget. I like it because it is simple and delicious. I can put it on top of any cracker. It works great on Ritz and Sky flakes.
As I mentioned, this is a simpler tuna salad version compared to the regular tuna salad that I do. This recipe has lesser ingredients too. I prepare this during snack time for the entire family. It does not even take me more than 5 minutes for me to complete it.
I suggest serving this cold. However, it might take a while to chill your tuna salad after making it. What I do is place the canned tuna and mayonnaise in the fridge hours before making the tuna salad. I simply whip all the ingredients together during the time that we need it and serve it cold over crackers.
Try this Tuna Salad Over Crackers Recipe. Enjoy
Tuna Salad Over Crackers
- 1 can 6-oz albacore tuna in water, drained
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced celery
- 1 teaspoon superfine mustard powder
- A dash of ground black pepper
- A dash of salt
- 1 pack of soda crackers or snack cracker
- Combine tuna, onion, and celery in a bowl. Using a spoon, mix all the ingredients together.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard powder. Continue to mix. Taste the mixture and add salt and pepper as needed. Make sure that the ingredients are well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and top over crackers.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!