Dark Chocolate Banana Bread
This is a recipe for dark chocolate banana bread.
- 2 to 3 pieces large ripe banana
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons dark chocolate powder
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons cooking oil
Preheat oven to 350F.
Mash the bananas using a fork. Set aside.
Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and dark chocolate powder in a bowl. Mix well using a wire whisk.
Crack the eggs in and then pour the cooking oil. Also add the mashed banana. Fold the mixture until well blended.
Grease a loaf pan and pour the banana bread mixture into it.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let the dark chocolate banana bread cool down. Slice and serve.
Share and enjoy!