Squid Ball Chop Suey
Stir fried vegetables with oyster sauce and squid balls. This deliciously healthy dish is perfect to make for dinner.
- 1 piece cabbage medium, chopped
- 12 to 15 pieces squid balls
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 piece carrot sliced crosswise
- 2 pieces red bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1/4 lb chicken liver
- 10 pieces quail eggs boiled
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 piece yellow onion sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat the oil in a pan.
Once the oil is hot, saute the garlic and onion.
Add the chicken liver. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the oyster sauce and chicken broth. Stir and let boil.
Put-in the squid balls. Cover and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
Increase the heat to medium. Sprinkle some ground black pepper. Stir.
Add the carrots and cauliflower. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add the snow peas and bell peppers. Toss.
Put-in the cabbage. Cover and steam the vegetables for 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove the cover. Gently stir the ingredients and add the quail eggs.
Add salt to taste.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Share and enjoy!
Serving: 6g | Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 556mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4315IU | Vitamin C: 99.7mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 3.4mg