Pancit Guisado Recipe
This is a recipe for Filipino Pancit Bihon Guisado.
Servings: 6 people
- 1/2 lb pancit bihon
- 1 piece Knorr Shrimp Cube
- 1/2 lb. chicken thigh boiled and shredded
- 8 pieces shrimp shell and head removed
- 1/2 piece small cabbage chopped
- 3/4 cup carrot julienne
- 3 pieces stalks celery chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced long green beans
- 1 piece onion sliced into thin pieces
- 5 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 pieces Chinese sausage chopped
- 5 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cups water
Soak pancit bihon in water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain water and set noodles aside.
Heat oil in a pot. Pan-fry shrimp for 1 minute per side. Remove and set aside.
Saute onion and garlic using remaining cooking oil. Add Chinese sausage. Cook for 1 minute.
Add shredded chicken and celery. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add Knorr Shrimp Cube. Crush the cube and continue to saute for 30 seconds.
Pour-in soy sauce. Add parsley, carrot, green beans, and cabbage. Stir. Cover and cook for 3 minutes using medium heat.
Add pancit. Toss ingredients using a kitchen tong.
Season with ground black pepper and add the shrimp back. Toss until well blended. Cover the pot and continue to cook for 2 to 5 minutes between low to medium heat.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 898mg | Potassium: 197mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2705IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.7mg