Asian Beef with Mushroom
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 3 people
- 1 lb. sirloin thinly sliced and cut into serving pieces
- 1 1/2 cups white mushrooms sliced
- 15 pieces snow peas
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 piece yellow onion sliced
- 1/4 cup cooking wine
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch diluted in 3 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and sherry (or Chinese cooking wine) in a bowl. Mix well. Set aside
Meanwhile, heat the cooking oil in a wok or wide pan.
Once the oil gets hot, slowly add the beef slices. Stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes until the beef turns brown.
Add the onion. Cook for 1 minute.
Put-in the mushrooms and snow peas. continue to stir fry for 1 minute.
Pour-in the soy sauce mixture. Stir. Make sure that all the ingredients are blended properly. Continue to cook for a minute.
Pour-in the beef broth. Let boil. Add the cornstarch diluted in water. Stir. Cook until the sauce gets thick.
Add salt if needed.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
Share and enjoy!
Serving: 3g | Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 2252mg | Potassium: 835mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 3.8mg