Dinengdeng na Saluyot with Tinapa
This is a recipe for Dinengdeng na Saluyot with Tinapa
- 3 pieces smoked galunggong tinapa
- 8 pieces okra
- 3 medium ripe tomato
- 2 cups Saluyot leaves
- 1 medium ampalaya bitter melon, cored and sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion wedged
- 12 pieces snake beans sitaw, cut in 2 inch length pieces
- 1/4 cup bagoong monamon fermented fish
- 3 cups water
Pour water into a cooking pot. Add tomato and onion. Apply heat to the pot and let boil. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Add sitaw, okra, ampalaya. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add Saluyot leaves, tinapang galunggong (smoked fish), and bagoong monamon. Cover the cooking pot and continue to cook in medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with warm rice.
Share and enjoy!