This recipe was sent to us by Melissa Polito of Polomolok, South cotabato, Philippines.
This is the first time that we’ll feature an octopus recipe and I’m pretty much excited. By looking at the ingredients and procedure, this seems to be a quick and healthy one. Imagine a healthy recipe that only requires less than 10 minutes to cook, I can’t wait to try this.
Thank You Melissa!
- 1 lb. octopus, cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 pieces medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cooking Procedure:
- Heat a pan and pour-in the cooking oil
- When the oil is hot enough; saute the garlic, onions, and tomatoes
- Put-in the octopus and cook until the natural juices from the octopus comes out (since octopus are already salty, there is no need to add salt)
- After the juices starts to boil, simmer for a minute (do not overcook)
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
- Share and Enjoy!