Tuna Pasta Alfredo is delicious and easy recipe that you can make for yourself. I included the recipe for the basic Alfredo sauce in this post, but you can always rely on your trusted bottled commercialized white sauce if you are always in a hurry.
For those who wanted to try this recipe from scratch, the ingredients are not that hard to find. All you need is a good 8 to 10 minutes to prepare the Alfredo sauce, plus another 10 minutes to complete the dish. These are the easiest 18 to 20 minutes that you’ll spend cooking in your kitchen.
I like this recipe because it is really easy and the result is so good. The sauce is rich and creamy, while the addition of green peas added a nice flavor to it. This dish will surely be loved by your kids and everyone in your family. By the way, you can always use other pasta varieties that interest you. I thought that using bow-tie pasta is cute though.
Try this Easy Tuna Pasta Alfredo and let me know what you think.
Tuna Pasta Alfredo
- 1 lb bow-tie pasta (farfalle), cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans Albacore Tuna
Alfredo Sauce Recipe:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- Heat a cooking pot. Melt-in butter. Add olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic and ground black pepper.
- Pour-in heavy cream. Let boil and cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Add-in cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. Continue stirring until everything is well incorporated.
- Put-in green peas and tuna. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Arrange cooked pasta in a serving plate. Top with Tuna Alfredo Sauce.
- Serve. Share and enjoy.
Number of servings (yield): 6