This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Tuna Macaroni Pasta is an easy tuna pasta recipe that you can make fast. It does not require much of your time to prepare and it tastes good too. I make this for dinner most of the time – on days when I am tired or when I need to have extra time to do other things.
You will spend around 12 minutes to cook the macaroni and a few more minutes to make the Alfredo sauce. Once all is done, it will take around 30 minutes to assemble and bake your Tuna Macaroni Pasta. This means that you have a good 30 minutes to do other stuff while waiting for it. I save extra time by cooking extra macaroni pasta beforehand. I just store it inside the freezer for future consumption. If you want to save more time, you can also buy ready-made Alfredo sauce from the supermarket.
The good thing about making Tuna Macaroni Pasta for dinner is that you can always have the left over for breakfast; or you can also bring it to school or at work for lunch. By doing this, we can save both time and money.
Try this Tuna Macaroni Pasta Recipe. Cheers!
- 1 6.5 oz. can tuna in water
- 1/2 lb macaroni pasta
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cups Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna (water drained), green peas, parmesan cheese, and alfredo sauce. Stir until well blended.
- Add the macaroni. Toss until the macaroni are coated with the mixture.
- Transfer everything to a baking dish. Top with sharp cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!