Chili Garlic Shrimp Saute is a quick and easy shrimp recipe to make for lunch. I like this dish because I can make a quick and delicious lunch in less than 30 minutes. I also like how Chili Garlic Shrimp Saute compliments well with rice — it is full of flavor.
I used medium shrimp for this recipe. It is recommended to use shrimp with shells and head on because the shell and head helps keep the flavor in the shrimp. If you plan to use prawns, that will work too. Nothing in the recipe needs to be changed and the result will even be better.
Have you tried cooking Chili Garlic Shrimp Saute before? If you haven’t, this is the proper time for you to make your own Chili Garlic Shrimp Saute dish. You will definitely love it.
Try this Chili Garlic Shrimp Saute Recipe. Cheers!
Chili Garlic Shrimp Saute
- 1 lb. Shrimp cleaned
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter and olive oil in a saute pan.
- Put-in the garlic and crushed red chili flakes. Cook in medium heat until the garlic turns light brown (this will take between 2 to 3 minutes).
- Add the shrimp. Saute for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper, and add the parsley flakes. Continue to cook for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!