Grilled Flank Steak is awesome! Got two thumbs up after the first bite and all throughout. This recipe is really great, and I just had a lonely mashed potato on the side (which did not turn out to be that lonely at all because of the great tasting steak). For me flank steaks are best when made into grilled flank steak – such as this recipe –or, if cooked into Filipino Beef Steak or Bistek Tagalog.
Preparation is the key for this delicious grilled flank steak. Make sure that the steak is marinated overnight using our delicious flank steak marinade (recipe link below) for that full flavor that you will enjoy. That’s it, all you need to do next is to grill it the right way, do not overcook the steak as it will be tough and less juicy.
How do you do your grilled flank steak?
Try this Grilled Flank Steak Recipe. Cheers!
Grilled Flank Steak Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steak
- 1 serving flank steak marinade use the exact measurement of the recipe in the link
- Salt and pepper
- Season the steak with a little salt and pepper
- Place the flank steak in a strong resealable freezer bag. Pour the Flank steak marinade in the same bag. Let the air out and seal the bag. Place inside the fridge. Marinate the steak in flank steak marinade overnight.
- Heat-up the grill. Start to grill the marinated flank steaks for 6 to 7 minutes per side (time will depend on the thickness).
- Remove from the grill. Let the meat rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice into your desired thickness.
- Serve with either white rice, grilled, corn or grilled potatoes on the side.
- Share and enjoy!