Do you love grilled Flank Steak? Silly me for asking that question – – almost all meat lovers would like to a have sliced of tender juicy flank steak. For one, flank steak is one of the tastiest cuts of steak around, and it is tender as long as you do not overcook it. A great grilled flank steak won’t be that good without a nice tasting marinade – you know, something that will provide the steak more flavor with a little bit of kick into it. This Flank Steak Marinade Recipe is what I am talking about.
Preparing flank steak marinade is very simple. All you need to do is to combine all the ingredients and stir. Make sure that all the ingredients are distributed evenly for best results. I use this flank steak marinade recipe for flank steaks and for pork chops, as well. I ensure that the meat absorbs the marinade, which means marinating the meat for more than 6 hours.
Try this Flank Steak Marinade Recipe. Enjoy!
Flank Steak Marinade
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 /2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare the Flank Steak Marinade by combining vinegar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice in a bowl. Stir.
- Add Dijon mustard, paprika, cayenne pepper powder, canola oil, garlic, and ground black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the flank steak marinade mixture on flank steaks. This can also be used as a marinade for other steak cuts for grilling.
- Share and enjoy!