This Baked Garlic Rosemary Chicken Recipe is one of the tastiest versions of Rosemary Chicken. We all know that this dish smells good because of rosemary, what we have here is a special recipe that adds more flavors making this dish smell and taste good at the same time.
Rosemary is a type of shrub belonging to the same family as mint. It is well known for its aroma. This characteristic makes this herb in-demand for many kinds of dishes in different cuisines. This Baked Garlic Rosemary Chicken requires fresh rosemary. This herb is best when used as fresh as possible, but dried rosemary can be consumed as a substitute.
I like this dish because it has a good combination of taste and aroma. It is also a complete meal in itself because we have the chicken as the main dish and the potatoes on the side. The outcome of this Baked Garlic Rosemary Chicken Recipe is best paired with Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Noir. I also have a potato version for this recipe. I call it Roasted Garlic Parmesan Red Potato.
Try this This Baked Garlic Rosemary Chicken Recipe and let me know what you think.
- 1½ lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 lb. red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 pieces lemon
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Water for boiling the potato
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Boil the potatoes for 8 minutes. Remove from the pot and let cool.
- Slice the potatoes into quarters. Sprinkle some garlic powder and then set aside.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, 1 tablespoon olive oil, juice of 2 lemons, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Combine the rosemary mixture with the chicken. Make sure that the chicken is coated with the mixture equally. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan and then pour-in remaining olive oil.
- Pan-fry each side of the chicken for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange chicken and potatoes in an oven-proof tray.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and then serve.
- Share and enjoy!