Marinated Grilled Pork Chop is one tasty grilled pork chop version that I really enjoyed. It is really delicious and it only made use of minimal ingredients. I think that one ingredient really stood-up in terms of providing flavor to the pork chop and it was the Knorr liquid seasoning.
It never crossed my mind to use liquid seasoning as a marinade ingredient, nor utilize it in cooking. What I knew for a fact is that it makes ordinary dishes tastes better, but I usually use it during mealtime. This is a new experience for me and I think that it was a huge success. I will be using this ingredient often in cooking and I will even try to experiment it with different dishes. I am so excited.
I usually marinate meat overnight for best results. However, this recipe can provide you with a tasty pork chop that only requires at least 4 hours of soaking in marinade. This means that you can prepare good tasting grilled pork chop a few hours before dinnertime. You can even marinate it longer for better results.
This marinated grilled pork chop is best of served with papaya atchara. I also like it with a dip of spicy vinegar. I think that it is also a good idea to make pork chop binalot with it. I do not need to tell you that this goes well with rice. The question is how much rice will you be able to consume with it. Happy cooking!
Try this Marinated Grilled Pork Chop Recipe. Cheers!
Watch the Video on How to Cook Marinated Grilled Pork Chop
- 1.5 lbs. pork chops (around 4 pieces)
- 2 limes
- 6 tablespoons Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup banana ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Combine the pork chop and marinade ingredients. Mix well and ensure that the pork chops are coated with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Prepare the basting sauce by combining all the basting sauce ingredients in a bowl. Stir to mix.
- Heat-up the grill. Start to grill one side of the pork chop in medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Baste the top and turn the pork chop over. Grill the opposite side for another 4 minutes. Continue the cycle 2 more times or until the pork chops are cooked according to your preference.
- Transfer to as serving plate. Serve with papaya atchara and spicy vinegar.
- Share and enjoy!