Grilled Dijon Pork Chops is an easy pork chop recipe that you should try. This grilled pork chop recipe takes grilled pork chops to a whole new level by adding-in the tangy taste of Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The secret behind this grilled pork chop recipe is the marinade. It is a must that you let the pork chops absorb the marinade to maximize the flavor. I usually marinate the pork chops for 12 hours or more. I do this by placing them with the marinade in a freezer bag, and then refrigerate it overnight.
Although pork chops are good for frying, there are several ways that you can make it more appealing. This grilled Dijon pork chop recipe is a good start. You can also present it in a more exciting way by making sizzling pork chop. Making oven-baked pork chops, breaded pork chop, and pork steak can also make your pork chop dish stand out.
Try this Grilled Dijon Pork Chops and let us know your thoughts.
Grilled Dijon Pork Chop Recipe
- 4 pieces pork chops
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Make the marinade by combining Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl, and then stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Place the pork chops in a freezer bag or any container then pour-in the marinade.
- Place inside the refrigerator, and then marinade overnight.
- Heat a grill, and then grill each sides of the pork chop for 5 to 7 minutes, or until done.
- Transfer the grilled pork chop on a serving plate, and then serve.
- Share and enjoy!