Microwave Brownie is a quick and easy dessert that you can make for yourself. This can be place in a bowl (just like I did) or you may also use a mug. This brownie recipe is ideal for busy people and for college students (it can be made in the dorm room).
Note that microwave brownie requires cocoa powder, some all purpose flour, butter, and sugar. Milo and Ovaltine cocoa and malt powder can be used as a substitute, but you need to add more. The butter makes the brownie moist. Vegetable oil can be used as an alternative ingredient for butter.
This is probably the easiest dessert dish that you can make. I enjoyed it a lot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Too bad, I ran out of stock. Next time I make this, I will make sure to have an extra pint ice cream in the fridge. I also enjoy this with a serving of cold leche flan. Yummy!
Have you tried making Microwave Brownie before? Can you let us know how you made it?
Enjoy this simple brownie and have a great day! Visit us later for more new recipes.
Try this Microwave Brownie in a Bowl Recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- A pinch of salt
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Start with the flour, cocoa, sugar, and salt. Mix well using a spoon.
- Add the butter, water, and vanilla extract. Continue to mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Compress the mixture by sliding a spoon on top of it. The top portion should be flat.
- Microwave for 90 to 100 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and let it cool down.
- Enjoy with scoop of vanilla ice cream.