Chocolate chip cookie still remains to be one of the most popular cookies to date.
This cookie variety needs no introduction. Because of its popularity, almost everyone knows about it. However, I think that this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe that we have here needs a little unveiling.
You can find tens or hundreds of Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe in the internet and in many cookbooks. Each recipe has a distinguishing characteristic that make it stand out. After trying most of the recipes out there, I came up with a single recipe that has the characteristics that I like: simple, delicious, and comforting. This is even be better with a cold glass of milk.
What characteristics are you looking for in a Chocolate Chip Cookie? Do you have a recipe that you can share?
Try this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe and let me know what you think.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
- On a separate mixing bowl, put in butter and beat. Gradually add both sugars while beating.
- Add-in the vanilla extract and eggs (one piece at a time) while beating.
- Gradually add the flour, salt, and baking soda mixture and beat until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Put-in the chocolate chips and chopped nuts. Fold until the chips and nuts are well incorporated.
- Arrange parchment paper in a baking sheet. Scoop and drop the mixture on the parchment paper. Note: try to press the mixture a little bit to make the cookie flat. This will also give you room if you want to place extra chocolate chips on top of the cookie.
- Place inside the oven and bake for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place in cooling racks.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!