15 Minute Pork Stir fry is a delicious dish that you can prepare quickly. It works well for me on days when I want to enjoy a nice home cooked meal for lunch, but my time is limited. This dish is also what I usually make after getting home from work on a busy day.
It is obvious that this dish is quick to make. 15 minutes is no exaggeration — this is really how quick it is to make your own pork stir fry. It will help if you cook in high heat because stir-fry is meant to be cooked that way. This will help seal the juice in the meat while it cooks.
I enjoy having this dish with warm white rice. However, sometimes I crave for Yang Chow rice.
Enjoy this easy pork stir fry. By the way, you may add bell peppers too if you wish. Simply slice the capsicum into strips and stir-fry with the snow peas.
Try this Pork Stir Fry Recipe. Let me know what you think.
15 Minute Pork Stir Fry
- 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin loom, sliced into thin pieces
- 8 to 10 pieces baby corn
- 15 pieces snow peas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Arrange pork in a bowl. Add oyster sauce , ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Add cornstarch. Continue to mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Heat oil in a pan or work. Once the oil gets hot, stir fry the pork until it turns brown. Note: always use high heat when stir-frying.
- Add young corn and soy sauce. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Pour beef broth and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!