Kids love peanut butter, we really do. How about making your kids a cupcake using their favorite peanut butter spread?
You are in luck; I have a great Peanut Butter Cupcake recipe that will make your kids ask for more. To add to the richness of the cupcake, I used Nutella frosting (chocolate and hazelnut spread) to increase your kid’s eating pleasure. Once you taste this, you’ll be wishing to be like us again.
This recipe is very simple and easy to follow. I intentionally used a ready-made spread for the frosting to save more time. You can even have your little ones spread the frosting on their cupcake. I think that it is a good idea to bond more with your kids while getting them interested in baking, don’t you think?
Try this Peanut Butter Cupcake recipe and let me know your thoughts.
1 3/4 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable shortening
3/4 cup granulated white sugar
2 pieces raw eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup fresh or evaporated milk
Nutella (hazelnut spread with skim milk and cocoa)
Watch the video:
1. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt then mix well. Set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter and vegetable shortening then whisk until well blended.
3. Gradually add sugar while whisking then mix for 3 minutes.
4. Add eggs then continue mixing until all ingredients are well distributed.
5. Add the flour mixture and milk alternately. You should begin and end with the flour mixture. Continue whisking for 3 more minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Line the cupcake or muffin pan with muffin cups then pour-in the batter.
8. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and place in a wire rack to cool.
10. Spread Nutella on top of each cup cake.
Panlasang Pinoy Fish Recipes
11. Place in a cupcake rack or serving tray then serve.
12. Share and enjoy!