This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Cooking lobster tails is always easy and fun. Broiled Lobster Tail with Lemon Butter Sauce is a quick and easy recipe for your lobster tails. It is simply delicious, and only takes around 10 minutes to cook. While the lobster tails with seasoning might be good enough, adding lemon butter sauce helps make the dish tastier and yummier.
I prepared this dish for Media Noche (New Year’s eve dinner). This was probably the quickest and easiest dish that I cooked during that time. It might look somewhat complicated to prepare, but it is really easy, in reality.
I used fresh large lobster tails for this recipe. Since this dish was for New Year’s eve dinner, I tried to source the biggest lobster tails that I can get within my location. I was lucky enough to find some not too far away. The tails were prepared by exposing the lobster meat.This was done by cutting the top shell in the middle lengthwise up to the end. It is important to let the meat out so that it can be seasoned properly. It is also ideal for it to be able to cook quickly. You can do it by sliding your fingers towards the side shells, between the meat and the shell. When the lobster meat is scraped off, gently pulled it out to expose.
I only season my lobsters with garlic powder and salt. The lobster tails are broiled for 10 minutes, after seasoning. While the lobsters are cooking, I start to prepare the sauce. It is a quick and easy task, which should take less than 5 minutes. Once the lobsters are ready, I top it with lemon butter sauce. You can also add some chopped parsley.
This is definitely a good and easy way to cook lobster tails. If you like lobsters and love pasta at the same time, making lobster pasta might sound like a good idea.
Try this Broiled Lobster Tail with Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 3 large lobster tails
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Lemon Butter Sauce
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- Set the oven to broil.
- Open the lobster tail by cutting the top shell using a pair of scissors. Start from the topmost part (lengthwise)until it reaches the far end. Push the shell sideways to expose the meat. Manually pull the meat out to expose it.
- Combine salt and garlic powder. Sprinkle the mixture over the lobster meat. Rub it all over the lobster meat.
- Arrange the lobster in a baking tray. Broil for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by melting butter in a saucepan. Add lemon juice and whipping cream. Stir. Set aside.
- Remove the broiled lobster from the oven. Arrange in a serving plate. Top with lemon butter sauce.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!