This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom is an easy dish that you can make for the family for dinner. It also makes a perfect weekend dish for lunch. Have it with steamed broccoli and carrots or enjoy with warm white rice.
I enjoy creamy dishes. In fact, my creamy garlic salmon is something that you should also consider. It is also as good as its chicken counterpart.
How to Cook Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken with Mushrooms
Making this dish is quick and easy. There are only two minor procedures involved. First is to marinate and cook the chicken. The second procedure involves making the creamy sauce.
I started by brushing the chicken breast with Knorr SavorRich. This is the only seasoning that we need for the chicken. Let it stay for 15 minutes so that the meat can fully absorb the flavors.
Cooking the chicken breast is a simple process. Do it by heating some oil in a pan. Fry the chicken for 4 ½ minutes per side using low to medium heat. Transfer the chicken to a clean plate afterwards.
Begin making the creamy sauce by melting butter in a pan. Saute the mushroom for 1 to 2 minutes and then add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds before gradually adding the flour. Cook the flour until lumps starts to form. Pour ¾ of the milk and stir until the mixture becomes smooth. Gradually add Parmesan cheese while stirring. The entire mixture can get very thick at this point. Stir-in the remaining milk to bring it to the proper consistency. You can add more milk if needed. Season with ground black pepper.
Lastly, add the chicken back with the sauce. Cover the pan and then cook for 3 minutes in low to medium heat.
Serve with either steamed veggies, rice, mashed potato, or pasta. Share and enjoy!
Try this Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken with Mushrooms recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1 lb. chicken breast boneless
- 28 g Knorr SavorRich Chicken
- 1 ½ cups fresh mushroom sliced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Slice the boneless chicken breast into thin pieces. Brush Knorr savorRich chicken seasoning all over the chicken. Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the chicken for 4 1.2 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to a plate afterwards. Set aside.
- Start to make the creamy sauce by melting butter on the same pan the chicken was cooked. Saute mushrooms for 2 minutes. Add garlic and continue to cook for 30 seconds.
- Gradually add all-purpose flour. Continuously stir until lumps form.
- Slowly pour around ¾ of the total milk amount. Stir until the cream sauce becomes smooth. Add Parmesan cheese. Stir.
- Pour remaining milk while stirring. Season with ground black pepper.
- Put the chicken back into the pan. Cover and cook between low to medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with your favorite side.
Watch How to Cook Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken with Mushrooms