This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pasta dishes are fast and easy to prepare. Simple Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Spaghetti is no exception. This delicious and simple spaghetti can be done in less than 30 minutes. It is also budget friendly. I find it perfect when paired with white wine such as Chardonnay or Pinot grigio.
I am using uncooked spaghetti for this recipe. Simply follow the package instructions to cook your pasta. Once the pasta is cooked al dente and the water is drained, all you need to do is throw-in the rest of the ingredients, toss, and enjoy.
I also had a similar version which I call Frugal Spaghetti. It is similar in a way because it also makes use of tomato and basil, although these are fresh, not sun-dried.
Try this Simple Sun-Dried Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 3/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato bottled with oil
- 1 tablespoon dried chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Arrange in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil. Toss.
- Add the tomato and basil. Toss and make sure that all the ingredients are well blended. Note: you can also use chopped fresh basil. If you are using fresh basil, use at least 8 leaves.
- Mix-in the Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a pasta bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!