This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Super Tasty Chop Suey is a version of my favorite vegetable dish that is full of flavor. The recipe makes use of chicken breast as the protein ingredient. It also utilizes chicken liver, which is an ingredient known for providing nice flavors to dishes.
I am also using Knorr SavorRich Chicken Liquid Seasoning. This is a new product that I have been testing for a few weeks now. I honestly think that it helps make stir-fried dishes tastier. It even works with grilled and fried dishes.
How to Cook Super Tasty Chop Suey
I like to cook chop suey because the outcome is always good. This particular version is more on the tasty side. You will enjoy this if you love tasty dishes.
Start by sauteeing onion and garlic. Do this by heating some oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic and then saute until the onion softens. I like the garlic to brown a bit, so I cook it longer.
Add the chicken breast. Let it cook while stirring until the color turns light brown. The chicken liver goes into the pan next. This ingredient helps make the dish tasty. It can have a strong flavor when eaten by itself, but the flavors balance if added with other ingredients such as what we are doing.
Put the vegetables into the pan. Add the ones that take longer to cook. I start with carrots, cauliflower, and snap peas. The bell peppers and cabbage go next. Make sure that the veggies are still crisp and fresh. Do not overcook.
Do you like more sauce on your chop suey? Add more water as needed and then adjust the taste later when seasonings are added.
I like the sauce thick. For this reason, I add cornstarch diluted in water. Simply combine 1 ½ teaspoons of cornstarch with 4 tablespoons water and then mix well. Pour into the dish and stir continously until the sauce thickens.
Season you chop suey with Knorr SavorRich Chicken Liquid Seasoning. This ingredient makes a huge difference. Only a few tablespoons are needed to bring flavor to the entire dish. You may also add ground black pepper if desired.
Serve this with warm white rice.
Try this Super Tasty Chop Suey Recipe. Let me know what you think.
- 5 ounces chicken breast sliced
- 2 ounces chicken liver sliced
- 3 tablespoons Knorr SavorRich Chicken Liquid Seasoning
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 15 pieces snap peas
- 1 piece carrot sliced
- 1 piece green bell pepper sliced
- 1 piece red bell pepper sliced
- 1 piece onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch diliuted in 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute onion and garllic until onion softens.
- Add chicken breast. Saute until light brown.
- Add chicken liver. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour water. Let boil. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add carrot, cauliflower, and snap peas. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add bell peppers. Cover the pan. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cabbage. Toss. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour water with cornstarch. Stir.
- Season with Knorr SavrorRich Chicken liquid seasoning and ground black pepper.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve!
- Share and enjoy!
Watch How to Cook Super Tasty Chop Suey