Peach Refrigerator Cake is a no cook and easy cake recipe that requires bare minimum ingredients. The procedure is almost the same as making Mango Royale although the later uses mangoes and crushed graham crackers for the ingredients.
I like this recipe because it is pretty real easy to make and the ingredients are always readily available at the local grocery store. Sometimes I use fruit cocktail as an alternative in case I am craving for a multiple fruity taste.
Although refrigerator is mentioned in the name of this recipe, you can always use the ever reliable freezer if in case you don’t have enough time.
Try this recipe and let me know what you think.
- Serves: 6
- Serving size: 6
- 30 ounces sliced peaches
- 14 ounces condensed milk (1 can)
- 8 ounces table or all purpose cream
- 8 to 12 pieces graham crackers
- Combine condensed milk and table cream and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate for 3 hours to thicken the mixture.
- Arrange a layer of graham crackers in a baking pan or any container of your choice.
- Pour half of the condensed milk and table cream mixture over the arranged graham crackers and spread until the crackers all well covered.
- Arrange some sliced peaches on top of the mixture (you may slice the peaches in half to make it thinner).
- Place another layer of graham crackers over the peaches.
- Pour-in the remaining mixture over the second layer of graham crackers and spread evenly.
- Top the mixture with the remaining sliced peaches.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve for dessert. Share and enjoy!
Watch the video:
Share this Post: