Do you think that this dish looks yummy? C’mon, I’m sure you did. This pasta recipe does not only look good in the picture, it is also rich and flavorful too.
I shouldn’t have had posted this recipe yet because I am scheduled to work with my newest online project (watch out for it). After reading all your comments, I knew that this recipe should go out tonight. I don’t want you to just drool over an image. It’s better if you try the real thing.
The name of this dish might sound fancy and the image might look very appealing, but do not let those intimidate you. Want to know why? Well, this is a very simple dish that even beginners can perfect. If you have doubts, check the recipe and procedure below and be the judge.
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked according to packaged instructions
- 1 lb shrimp; cleaned, head and shells removed
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 28 ounces (large can) crushed tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in a serving plate. Set aside.
- Heat a cooking pot then pour-in olive oil
- When the oil is hot, saute the onion.
- Pour-in crushed tomato and stir. Let boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put-in the thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir.
- Add the cream cheese and stir thoroughly until melted. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put-in the shrimp and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Turn-off heat then pour the sauce over the pasta.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Happy cooking everyone. Save some for me, would you?