Creamy Seafood Pasta is a delicious creamy pasta dish that makes use of linguine, shrimp, bay scallops, mussels, and clams. This is a comforting dish that you can enjoy for lunch or dinner. If you love Shrimp Alfredo pasta, then you will adore this dish.
Preparing this delicious pasta recipe is very easy. All you need to do is cook the pasta using the instructions in the box. When the pasta is done, sauté the seafood in onion and then make the white sauce using butter, AP flour, and milk. When everything is ready, just pour the cooked seafood and white sauce over the pasta and enjoy your special meal.
I love having creamy seafood pasta for lunch. To me, this dish is comforting – some sort of a stress reliever. This dish will even be better if you eat it with garlic bread or garlic bread sticks.
Try this delicious Creamy Seafood Pasta Recipe. Let me know what you think.
Creamy Seafood Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb. linguine cooked according to package instructions
- 1 lb. large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 15 pieces mussels cleaned
- 12 pieces clams
- 1/2 lb. bay scallops
- 1/2 cup chopped plat leaf parsley
- 1 small yellow onion minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons AP flour
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Arrange the cooked linguine in a serving plate.
- Make the white sauce by melting the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the flour, stir and then cook for 1 minute in low heat.
- Pour-in the milk and continuously stir until the texture becomes soft. Set Aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic
- Add the shrimp and bay scallops. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Put-in the mussels and clams. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour-in the white wine and let boil.
- Pour-in the white sauce. Stir and then add the parmesan cheese. Continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Top the sauce and seafood over the linguine. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!